|
|
Notice
I sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in.

Strictly NO VULGARITIES, COPYING< RIPPING, OR SPAMMING. If you do, I'll kick you out of the Big bang Society, yeah? ;D
Follow the rules. You don't like it here, then I will invite you to click the BIG RED (X) at the top right hand corner of your computer (:
The BOY
Oh Girl, I cry cry, You're my all, Say Goodbye.

Hey. I am not normal. I am special. I love Big Bang, Soul Eater and D. GRAY MAN!
I am in love. So don't come after me, or I'll seriosuly slap you. Sorry :D
I Have friends who love me in school, I know you do too ;D
I'm just that perfect boy ;)
BORED~.....
4:16 AM, Sunday, March 7, 2010
i have nothing to post....So i will let u know a big secret of mine.The only time i cried alot is the day i found out that my father met with an accident on the way the work.The hospital called my grandmother to tell her what had happended.After she hung up, she looked at me sadly and told me the horrible news.... than we rushed over to see him.When i was at the hospital i saw my raletives all glum and some crying.When we were allowed to go in and see him i saw he could not move at all...I did not cry at all despite everyone cried...But after we went home i cried the entire night without sleeping...Now that 4 years has passed he can move and talk and eat but he still can't walk......May he recover soon and walk :)
Messages
You don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you”
|