<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3159059093851598137?origin\x3dhttp://lollipopscanswim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Notice
I sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in.



Strictly NO VULGARITIES, COPYING< RIPPING, OR SPAMMING. If you do, I'll kick you out of the Big bang Society, yeah? ;D Follow the rules. You don't like it here, then I will invite you to click the BIG RED (X) at the top right hand corner of your computer (:
The BOY
Oh Girl, I cry cry, You're my all, Say Goodbye.



Hey. I am not normal. I am special. I love Big Bang, Soul Eater and D. GRAY MAN!
I am in love. So don't come after me, or I'll seriosuly slap you. Sorry :D
I Have friends who love me in school, I know you do too ;D
I'm just that perfect boy ;)
the best day of my life (:
1:22 AM, Monday, April 19, 2010

ps long time bo post liao XD lazy hahaha but anyways 2 days ago had the best day of my life XD cannot tell u why hahaha but had alot of fun.Went to watch how to train yours dragon, then nyk hopes to be hiccup and kait astrid(ps i dk how spell :P)after that went for dinner,then when dinner time behind us juz nice got a small girl then this girl ar keep turning around to look at nyk, so i told nyk "wa nyk u so attractive seh,small girl also can be attracted by you hahaha" but of cos he dun care he oni hoped that kait was there hahaha emo lol~ so basically it was rly rly fun the best day of my life hahax


Messages
You don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you”



Exits
Those tears will dry completely as time passes by.




History
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories.

Day by day:
  • BORED~.....
  • school re-opens!~
  • 2nd/last day before school re-opens
  • holidays coming to and end QQ
  • inter calss results!!
  • staying at home and rot..
  • experience from the camp
  • results for last exam
  • my dreams


  • Past memories:
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • February 2011
  • May 2011



  • Credits
    I spend long nights by myself, erasing my thoughts a thousand times.

    This layout is brought to you by mellifluous!
    With the help of resources I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII.